Restaurant Revitalization Fund
A new program now provides emergency assistance for eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19.
The American Rescue Plan Act established the Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) to provide funding to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location. Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
- Who can apply
Eligible entities who have experienced pandemic-related revenue loss include:
- Food stands, food trucks, food carts
- Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
- Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
- Bakeries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Breweries and/or microbreweries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Wineries and distilleries (onsite sales to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Inns (onsite sales of food and beverage to the public comprise at least 33% of gross receipts)
- Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products
How to apply
You can apply through SBA-recognized Point of Sale Restaurant Partners or directly via SBA in a forthcoming online application portal.
Registration with SAM.gov is not required. DUNS or CAGE identifiers are also not required.
- When to apply
|Priority periodDays 1 through 21||SBA will accept applications from all eligible applicants, but only process and fund priority group applications. See “Priority groups” below.During this period, SBA will fund applications where the applicant has self-certified that it meets the eligibility requirements for a small business owned by women, veterans, or socially and economically disadvantaged individuals. See “Set asides” below.|
|Open to all applicantsDays 22 through funds exhaustion||SBA will accept applications from all eligible applicants and process applications in the order in which they are approved by SBA.|
For all the details on how to apply and get help with your application:
More Information Here!
For assistance preparing your application, you can access the following:
- Call center support: 1-844-279-8898 (Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-8pm ET)
- Your local SBA District Office